SmartHub Terms and Conditions
As an organisation, corporate or charitable, connected to Rare Disease UK you have been granted access to this SmartHub in order to create your own assets for Rare Disease Day. We welcome your support in raising awareness of the issues faced by you or the community you represent. We do however ask that you refrain from the following:
- Promotion of any medicine, treatment or other corporate interests or the selling of products
- Use of any profanities or wording that may upset the patient community
- Engaging and producing any bullying or harassing content
- Naming or identifying of individuals without their consent
- Creating exclusively fundraising messages
Rare Disease UK owns the copyright for all of the assets provided on the SmartHub. As such, you may be asked to remove any asset produced if it is deemed inappropriate by Rare Disease UK and we may remove your rights to create any further content.
Rare Disease UK may also repost your created assets and stories in order to raise awareness.
By using the SmartHub you are agreeing to Rare Disease UK’s terms and conditions outlined above.
If you have any questions, or would like to talk to one of the Rare Disease UK team, please email [email protected] or call 0207 831 0883.