Join Rare Disease UK for our annual Rare Disease Day Westminster Reception.
- Nicola Blackwood MP, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Public Health and Innovation
- Ben Howlett MP, Chair of the All Party Parliamentary Group on Rare, Genetic and Undiagnosed Conditions
- Alastair Kent OBE, Chair of Rare Disease UK
- Fiona Marley, Head of Highly Specialised Commissioning, NHS England
- Sarah Stevens, Public Health Consultant, National Congenital Anomaly and Rare Disease Registration Service(NCARDRS) – Public Health England.