Donate while you shop with Amazon
Last Reviewed 15/11/2018
By Emma Damian-Grint
EXTEND THE FESTIVE CHEER – FREE DONATIONS FROM AMAZON WHILE YOU SHOP FOR CHRISTMAS!
Genetic Alliance UK, the charity that runs Rare Disease UK and SWAN UK, now receives a 0.5% of all purchases through AmazonSmile if you select us as your chosen charity.
Same products, prices and service, just a donation to us at no cost to you!
AmazonSmile is easy to set up and exactly the same to use as Amazon.
- Head to smile.amazon.co.uk
- Sign in or create your Amazon account
- Select us, Genetic Alliance UK, as your chosen charity
- Whenever you shop, instead of heading to amazon.co.uk, go to smile.amazon.co.uk and the donations will come directly to us!
Unfortunately you cannot use your Amazon App to gain donations for AmazonSmile, it only works through the website. But you can use AmazonSmile all year round, it is not just for Christmas.
Want to change your chosen AmazonSmile charity to us?
- Sign in to smile.amazon.co.uk on your desktop or mobile phone, the same as you would for Amazon
- Go to Your Account from the navigation at the top of any page and then select the option to Change your Charity.
- Select a new charitable organisation to support, Genetic Alliance UK (registered charity numbers: 1114195 & SC039299)