In the run up to Rare Disease Day 2017, we’re asking all our supporters to take part in a 28-day photo challenge on Instagram to help raise awareness of living with a rare disease.
Rare Disease Day is an international event to raise awareness about rare diseases and their impact on patients. Our photo challenge is open to all our supporters and there will be prizes for the best photos and most committed participants!
From 1-28 February, we’d like everyone to post one photo a day based on the themes we’ve provided below. If you can't manage every day, feel free to participate on the days that most appeal to you.
Let's get #RareDiseaseDay trending and start a conversation about rare diseases!
How to get involved
- Follow @rarediseaseuk on Instagram.
- Take a photo every day from 1-28 February based on the themes provided below. Alternatively you can just get involved on the days that suit you!
- Post your photo to Instagram, using the hashtag #RareDiseaseDay.
- Tag @rarediseaseuk in your post so we can re-post photos.
- Keep an eye on our Instagram, Facebook and Twitter pages to see what other people are posting.